Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you at The Broke and the Bookish!! Each week we will be releasing a top ten book related list for you all to enjoy!
I had some trouble this week. Not because I haven't read inspiring quotes in books before. It's more that I haven't written them down. I don't remember where in what books they were in. So I just did the best I could with ones I could find on Goodreads!
Top Ten Inspiring Quotes from Books
1. “You couldn't form the rainbow without the broken pieces of each color.”
~Nikki Godwin, Breaking Saint Jude
2.“While I AM sure of what I want, I'm equally unsure of how to attain it.”
~Siobhan Davis, Lovestruck
3. "Sometimes it's the little things that bring that special someone back to us in some small way.”
~ Kasie West, The Distance Between Us
4. “Sometimes we expect more that people are capable of giving at the moment.”
~Kasie West, On the Fence
5. "Bravery comes one day at a time.”
~Courtney C. Stevens, Faking Normal
6. “Listen, sweetie, love isn’t easy. Love is an endless act of forgiving each other…it truly is. It’s not always a fairy tale but when you find that you want to be with that person…despite everything…that’s when it is…without question…true love.”
~Diane Mannino, Waiting for Romeo
7. “If the time comes and your dream doesn't seem worth it, then maybe it was the wrong dream.”
~Aprilynne Pike, Spells
8. “Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.”
~Veronica Roth, Divergent
9. “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
~J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
10. “To hurt is as human as to breathe.”
~J.K. Rowling, The Tales of Beedle the Bard
Well, that's my list for the week! Hope you all enjoy!
Leave me your links below!