Question:Have you come up with any special memes or features on your blog that you’d like people to visit more?Click here to see more about it for when it comes around in September! I also left all the author spotlights and giveaway links for you to see how it all went last year!!
I will get one going eventually that will stick :) If you guys like the idea of any of these and might be interested, let me know and I can try to get them going again!!
Next Week's Question:
Have you ever been inspired by a book character to do something? Who was the character and what was it?
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed.
6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI".
7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers.
8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Thanks for visiting :) Can't wait to meet all you new bloggers and connect some more to my old ones!